Tuesday, January 20, 2015

crimes of Rogue bisexual Narcissistic federal officers

What a day in my life looks like, The simple fact that I'm exposing the crimes of Rogue bisexual Narcissistic federal officers. The few hours that they allow me to sleep which aint really sleeping,  What I'm trying to say is my eyes are closed but I am aware of everything that's being done to me and I strongly detest it, Narcissistic federal officers little Ricky Sanchez and some of his federal officers colleague are imaging themselves committing the act of bestialities' which it grotesques the hell of me, But I have no choice other than to tolerate these Rogue federal officers that are bisexual Narcissistic Until somebody in Washington DC or in my home state of Maryland is willing to go after these Rogue federal officers that are and have committed every crime under the Sun And well known among their peers and victims as child molesters, It's the most hardest thing a human being has to go through, I'am bringing awareness to society and all branches of the federal government and local government as an ex member of there drug ring operation from behind NSA and FBI door’s out of Dade County Florida. My participation in the gang of corrupt FBI & NSA officers, my Purpose was for the transportation of their drugs. They are pretending that they are going to pick me up for the simple fact that I refuse to except their bribery money and allow them to continue in the situation where very little and no attention is drawn to them, Otherwise under the radar, And in addition they are offering me a relationship with one of their female colleagues and also the daughter of US Marshal Rosa Sanchez who is a US Marshal herself to ensure my silence. Here are some of there name Ricardo Sanchez,Rick Sanchez and the third Sanchez is not related Frank, Jack, Paul, and Paul M, Gutierrez,Ralphs,,Daniel and Joe, are federal Officers an etcetera. And these are some of the names of the probation officer they recruited Kelly Morris,Kristen Nylon, Rafael an etcetera, All of this is being done with the technology they acquire in their field office. Understand that you have Rogue Narcissistic  FBI an NSA officers, undergoing training for decades In This invasive practices and technology is design to avoid detection and blame for the offending parties. In effort to terrorize and demoralize a target individual, besides overlapping my thoughts with their  thoughts to make it seem to any other individual that Im a monster, In other words the target individual becomes a clone and closely resembles the Narcissistic federal officers in function and style: Is  what these barbaric federal offices are in real life . This has been the hardest thing in my life knowing these federal officers and knowing the barbaric crimes that they committed an are committing, And anyone else that their targeting with the technology they acquire in their field office. And it is well documented that these are some of its capability  Nanotechnology (RNM) can send encoded signals to the brain’s auditory cortex thus allowing audio communication direct to the brain bypassing the ears. NSA & FBI operatives use this to covertly debilitate a subjects by simulating auditory hallucinations  RNM  is also used to send images direct to the visual cortex bypassing the eyes and optic Nerves to surreptitiously put images in a surveillance subject’s brain electromagnetic pulse system(MDD 1 Is about robotic mind control software using frequencies. In addition, the endless capability of this classified computer Technology software. Is beyond any individual Imagination that has not gone through this, This invasive practices and technology is design to avoid detection and blame for the offending parties and For the purpose of torture or killing or imprisoning a target individual or making it look like if it was an accident or suicide beside engaging in extreme calumny, slander and disinformation against the target individual, By surveying me target individual 24\7 In real time, also by sending me the target individual, Specified codes messages using trigger words Numbers and phrases to enhance the terrorist effects by hideous actions and generally engaging in Uncivil abrasive actions against (me the target individual into physical confrontation and to lure me into performing some type of Unacceptable conduct, Those who aid and condone the actions of these rogue federal officers and their barbaric crimes are also Criminals by default. Who fail in their responsibility and swore Oath to uphold the law. In stopping these crimes. These corrupt federal officers will be easy to indict an incarcerate because of their undisclosed amount of wealth and their narcissistic fancy in underage little girls once the investigation starts from here Maryland or Washington D,C law abiding federal officers and personnel of government from different branches of South Florida, and civilians will come forward if an investigation comes form Here and ''Not" from South Florida.  my testimony will put these barbaric Federal Officers behind bars for life, My Name is Rene Del Toro, I live in Joppa MD 21085 my phone is 443-465-8964 and address 1006 Trimble Rd Joppa, MD 21085  

No comments:

Post a Comment