Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Secret Service agents

I Mr Del Toro was visited by two Secret Service agents out of Baltimore MD,On May 6th 2015, They were concern about the letter I posted on Facebook warning special agent-in-charge Paula Reid about her rogue NSA & their FBI associates out of her field office in 10350 nw 112 ave Medley FL, I replied I have no way in getting in touch with her, "Reason why" I have sent her two register letters to her field office knowingly that it will be intercepted by her NSA rogue officers,that she doesn't know about, I'm hoping that the two Secret Service agents out of Baltimore MD, Are sincere & not Rogue, They told me that her assistants gets her correspondence that made me leery, Because we the people know how strong the code of blue "IS" specially if their rogue, Reasons why my doubt they gave me the impression that they came to lock me up they were asking me why I was obsessed & if I wanted to do any harm to her I answered their questions where in my letter to miss or mrs Paula Reid suggests any harm or obsession with special agent-in-charge Paula Reid I have the most respect for her because she is not afraid to have her own colleagues fired or incarcerated for misconduct or criminal offense, for Paula Reid to consider very carefully, what's going on behind her back, with a great majority of officers, & then they asked me if I thought the government was after me I answered NO if the government was after me they could take me in the middle of the street & shoot me & no one could do anything about it, & what I thought about government I reply we need government because without government criminals will come out & play. & then I went on saying, All I'm trying to do is to expose these federal officers out of Dade County Florida that I traffic their drugs & learned their true nature to be murderer rapist & child molesters & etc, for their incarceration. I Mr Del Toro have a unique case for the simple fact that I was their drug smuggling mule. This is why they will be easy to indict, on money laundering, drug trafficking, drug smuggling, racketeering, murder, rape, child molestation & racism & etc. In case the political issue, of charges against the accused, for abuse of classified Technology, could not be used as evidence for reasons of national security, There is a growing concern in our great nation of our political leaders & law enforcement that are allowing these atrocities to go on without accountability. that are not rogue but are spineless cowards that have allowed themselves to be manipulated puppets of bureaucracy, & then he asked me when I was traffic their drugs if it was across the border I replied No from McAllen Texas to miami florida then he asked me who stopped you was it Fed I replied No it was a state trooper he was interested in who stop me I've told them how it happened that they picked up a local guy in a bar to drive my tractor trailer & then they proceeded to take me out to a open field with a small Shack I told them that I thought I was going to be killed but after 30 to 40 minutes they took me to Corpus Christi & arrested me then they ask me what level of education I have & if I was in the military or had any military training & if I had any weapons or own any weapons I replied NO & my last fist fight was when I was 12 years old, They went on to ask me if I have any mental illness I replied NO & if I ever been evaluated by a psychiatrist I replied YES & I was given a Good bill of health numerous time in prison & after I came out of prison & if I was on disability or had disability or was on government assistance I replied NO & then they went on to say they know I don't do drugs or drink alcohol, I went on & i told them that Sanchez & his colleagues have called me they were really interested & asked me what was the conversation about I told them they were trying to bribe me again then they ask me if I had the number & I said yes I have it documented, That makes me think that the rogue Federal officers from Medley FL, Are trying to set me up, For the reason that a small group of federal offices out of Dade County Florida that are putting the pressure on them & are helping me in keeping me alive until this improper political issue of this classified technology so call the weapon of god it's resolved, It's the only way I know in bring this very serious matter to her attention & I do understand their concern about the picture of special agent-in-charge Paula Reid I have taken them off my facebook in respect to her & her Colleagues, Political Leaders & Government Personnel what happened with by virtue of your Oath & office."Isn't justice & freedom worth fighting or dying for" to see tomorrow's generations to grow up as respectable world leaders or law abiding citizen & free & not manipulated slaves of rogue personnel of government that have diabolical souls that believe that they have a right to impose their will on We the People, I had to get my message across Today May 7 / 2015 On my way to work they tried to bribe me again, I replied money is nothing but toilet paper all you could do to me is kill me, Until then I will keep exposing you of your true nature & your colleagues Federal Officer Sanchez, Then all hell broke loose There is two ways they apply this technique so-called chatterbox by hitting a switch & letting the computer do the work for them or by Live feed form there tactical room, That's what they were doing to me today they completely numb my head & it felt like my head was two to three times bigger than what it normally is, Along with that they had full control of my limbs, If you are unaware of this constant mental manipulation the corrupt federal officer will begin to shape your thoughts & behavior. They will use this to [attempt to] restrict your thoughts & behavior by blocking your memory & interfering with your thought process while these suggestions injected impulses are being provided, ­ The interference is triggered & can be activated at will by the corrupt federal officer & putting their diabolical nature of the life they live by, In addition, They keep imaging the face of one of their Cuban Heritage female colleagues over my face thinking that I'm gonna get used to this then they follow up with Raymond we doing what we gotta do because we're not going to prison, Along with sending me, Specified codes messages using trigger words Numbers & phrases to enhance the terrorist effects by hideous actions & a sense of hopelessness an a feeling they could make you do things & smell things you normally don't smell or hear or see that are not physically there to lure me into performing some type of Unacceptable conduct, & If I'm not careful they'll have me writing what they want & saying what they want so they could make the Innocent Guilty & To Make The Guilty Innocent, They will use these 'impulse injections' to convince you that the fabricated thoughts & memory & responses are your own. The remote neural monitoring system is designed to provoke you emotionally, intellectually, physically, etc., so they can generate RESPONSE STATISTICS which the system will use to determine how to interpret & link descriptions with data captured about your memory references, etc. Once they have consistent statistics the system will use previous 'choice references' & inject them into your subconscious thought during normal activity which is also accompanied by simultaneous 'IMPULSE INJECTIONS' to convince you that the response was your own & influence you to complete & describe the reference by making the appropriate verbalizing & performing a related action, which is known as 'Verification'. Mind Control is based on your responses. reverse engineer your brain for the purpose of replicating, duplicating & controlling your will, intellect & emotion.  They will put you into every kind of situational & conversational scenario to pitch you into every kind of emotional, intellectual & physical responses so they can map out those responses during the remote neural monitoring period & subsequently map out the sensory & neural pathways of your brain & your central nervous system. The Most Powerful Entity On Earth, that's Power. Because They Control The Minds Of The Masses. As I'm driving they obscure my vision so they could kill me in a accident where no off-ramp exist that they made happen, They will use these 'impulse injections to convince you that the fabricated synthetic holograms were yours own, This occurs when I'm driving on the highway with my tractor trailer creating synthetic holograms images so real that you cannot distinguish it from something that was your own, They will also fabricate 'conversational' & 'situational' scenarios' (Street Theater) based on events or topics they know will capture your attention with the feeling of remorse for a fabricated offense against moral judgment & penal law,  In other words to create synthetic images so real that you cannot distinguish it from something that was your own" On May 21,2015 Sanchez & his colleagues have given my phone a new number this is the number that appears 786-353-4422 when I call out from my phone, That's a Dade county FL number But I got a Maryland number a 443-465-8964, they are controlling my phone but when I call that number it comes out as a non working number, For fear that my letters have reached the ear of a law-abiding federal officer, It's all about operating well outside the Constitutional rule of law In effort to terrorize & demoralize a target individual, I Mr. Del Toro I'm a targeted individual because of my willingness to expose these barbaric crimes that I witnessed with my own two eyes that I refuse to look the other way against. I will finish this entry on Facebook another time they are making it too difficult for me to continue

No comments:

Post a Comment