Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Miami Florida famously known as the capital of drugs

I am writing in regard of Rogue federal officers that are Narcissistic & fancy themselves in being kingpins of the Magic City of Miami Florida famously known as the capital of drugs & law enforcement corruption, I Mr Del Toro have a unique case for the simple fact that I was their drug smuggling mule. Is the reasons why they will be easy to indict, on money laundering,drug trafficking,drug smuggling,racketeering,murder,blackmail extortion rape,child molestation racism & etc" Is the reasons they are being interrupted by a small group of federal officers that are waiting for the right opportunity of improper political issues to be resolved, In case the political issue, of charges against the accused for abuse of classified Technology could not be used as evidence for reasons of improper national security, They're making my life into a living hell short of killing me or making it look like accident or a suicide & yes they have Try, If I'm Killed,& the once that are protecting me can not come forward because improper political issues to stop Sanchez & his colleagues in time. Sanchez has Two Family Member that Work at FDC MIA FL, As U.S-Marshall who happen To be A Mother & Daughter Team. That's In case if I'm Killed,There is a growing concern in our great nation of our political leaders & law enforcement that are allowing these atrocities to go on without accountability. that are not rogue but are spineless cowards that have allowed themselves to be manipulated puppets of bureaucracy, Political Leaders & Government Personnel what happened by virtue of your Oath & office."Isn't justice & freedom worth fighting for to see tomorrow's generations to grow up as respectable world leaders or law abiding citizen & not tyrants & free & not manipulated slaves of rogue tyrants personnel of government with diabolical souls that believe they have a right to impose their will on We the People, I'am being targeted because of my willingness to expose these barbaric crimes that I witnessed with my own two eyes that I refuse to look the other way against. In addition I refused & still refusing their hush money & to not allowed them to erase my drug conviction felon they gave me while I was smuggling their drugs, along with offering to make me a Miami police officer for their reassurance of my silence, Sanchez wanted me to date a family member who happens to be the daughter of U.S Marshal Rosa Sanchez who is a U.S Marshal herself so they could control & influence me to reassure my silence & stop me from exposing them, I replied neither any beaver nor any money in the world could stop me from exposing you & your Colleagues Sanchez,  I've been trying to reach out to the Supervisor in charge, Paula Reid, of the Medley FL NSA field office. I have sent two registered letter knowing it would not be received, because of her corrupt officers. I'm being tortured with signals microwave "ELF & EMF" EEG cloning software computer Network. An officer Ricky is imaging himself raping Paula Reid, in March 2015. I can't get in touch with her other than by posting this on Facebook, in hope  someone will bring it to Paula Reid attention & for Paula Reid to consider very carefully, what's going on behind her back, with a great majority of officers, especially the Sanchez's & Joe. Ricky Sanchez & Ricardo Sanchez are well know to be child molesters & pan-sexual, definitely state in detail by their own Colleagues & the ones being forced the code of blue. Ricky Sanchez, along with numerous of his colleagues are sado-masochists, deriving perverse pleasure from barbaric crimes especially sexual gratification from inflicting violent physical & emotional atrocities. In the eyes of all law abiding citizens, this is one of the lowest detrimental crimes a human being could commit, Miami Florida federal officers are using invasive technology, a so called weapon of God designed by government to avoid attention & blame for the offending party, They Have The Innocent Guilty & To Make The Guilty Innocent, It's all about operating well outside the Constitutional rule of law In effort to terrorize & demoralize a target individual.That's Power Because They Control The Minds of The Masses" supposed to be overseen by Paula Ried's office, but being abused by rogue officers, Because of my participation as one of their drug smuggling mules they are trying to erase all traces of my thoughts & memory's & their facial appearance along with their names & events. This supervisor in charge should consider very carefully what's going on behind her back with a great majority of officers, Who are breaking the law & violating an individual's constitutional rights, by literally violating the individual in every which way shape & form. Sophisticated classified technology of high tech microwave electronic devices & computers use state of the art applied science "To practice crimes" taken out of the laboratory & into the home. "ELF & EMF" EEG, allows scanning any individual's brainwaves. Ex-Supervisor Michael K Fithen, was covering up the crimes that were being committed by his NSA officers & FBI associates. I have a unique case for the simple fact that I was their drug smuggling mule, My testimony will put these diabolic Federal Officers behind bars for life. One of the American Rogue federal officers threatened to incarcerate Sanchez but Sanchez reminded him of their crimes too. I've reminded the Rogue US federal officers that are alleviating some of the torture that Sanchez is putting me through, do not pretend they are good federal officers, when they try to bribe me themselves with money & women. Sanchez argued with me that they were offering me less money. Both gangs of Rogue federal officers said if I allow their female colleagues to monitor me 24/7, to reassure my silence, they will show me a world of fun, by turning ladies on to me. I reply that would make me like you Rogue officers "A" rapist. These rogue federal officers are committing the same crimes but do not get along with each-other. They are telling on each other's diabolical crimes, of hatred & child molestation etc. I told the Sanchez's about the Rogue American federal officer making deals & covering each other's diabolical crimes, That they were not going to have themselves arrested to have you arrested Sanchez. I told both Sanchez & Frank. Through the grapevine, of personnel in government, looking for a notch on their belt, or a promotion, or for the Oath they solemnly swore to who hasn't heard about these rogue federal officers out of Dade county FL, will be the one to arrest the Cuban rogue officers & the American rogue officers. This is a very dangerous technology, in the hands of rogue NSA & FBI Officers, That are taking advantage & are committing all kinds of diabolical crimes & forcing the code blue among colleagues, associates & others, influenced to commit the same crimes & paying off others, for their silence. I will continue to bring awareness to society & all branches of the federal government & local government, until somebody grows a spine. My participation in the gang of rogue NSA & FBI officers, was for the transportation of their drugs, which I was misled to do. They arranged for me & other civilian Truck Drivers to Pass the Checkpoints, while they were Monitoring Us & Guiding Us Through the (DOT) checkpoints. This classified technology is being use to manipulate & confuse any individual. In my case, the DOT officer were put in a thoughtless mind frame, for the safe passage of their drugs to one of their safe houses, in south Florida. This is the reason they are making ten’s of millions of dollars. In addition, they're offering protection to the local kingpins, for distribution of these corrupt NSA & FBI officer's drugs. For providing protection directly to the drug lords & traffickers, these officers are rewarded with an undisclosed amount of wealth & control of the Smuggling World of South Florida, famously known as the capital of drugs. These corrupt officers, are due for arrest, & they do play politics to stay under the radar from Washington, DC. computer to brain interface technology which relies not on the implantation of a RFID Chip in the brain or body but instead the use of EMF with the unique brainwave print of a person, In order to remotely enter their mind This classified technology of hi tech electronic devices & computers is dealing with the art of science & applying scientific knowledge to practice use state of the art science applied to practice crimes which has taken the lab out of the laboratory & into the home, The Most Powerful Entity On Earth. They Have The Innocent Guilty & To Make The Guilty Innocent, & That's Power. Because They Control The Minds Of The Masses. This is dangerous technology, in the hands of these narcissistic rogue NSA & FBI Officers. Take into consideration that I am being hit with the microwave technology 24/7 therefore my vocabulary is rather limited. I do apologize for that. Please read in between the lines, so you can grasp the scope of this very serious matter. This has been the hardest thing in my life, knowing these federal officers & the barbaric crimes they've committed & are committing. In my case, they're engaging in extreme calumny, slander & disinformation, trying to characterize me as an incompetent person, lacking power to act with legal effectiveness & unable to perform specified actions, to make me seem to others that do not know me, that I lack adequate ability to think correctly. By surveying & targeting me 24\7, in real time & sending me messages, using trigger words, numbers & phrases, they enhance the terrorizing effects, of their hideous actions & uncivil, abrasive abuse, attempting to goad me into physical confrontation, or lure me into performing unacceptable conduct. This diabolical technology, that government created, allows rogue federal officers to open a porthole, through which an object could be discharged, a visible, cloud-like vapor with a perceptible downward motion hits, before you can distinguish the object clearly. In my case, to force an indentation to my windshield, as I'm driving, obscuring my vision, so they could kill me in a accident, they make happen. I'm a tractor trailer driver. When I'm driving on the highway, they deceptively create synthetic images & holograms, to confuse my visual sense & creating off-ramps where none exist. They can make it look like I was the one that caused the accident. In addition, they can give you the sense that you were drunk, or high, even though I don't drink or do drugs. I've been stopped by local police officers, numerous times for no apparent reason & asked where are the drugs & why I was drinking, told that I smell like alcohol & my car smelled like drugs. The ability to mentally influence any individual, in a similar manner, can confuse an individual's sense of taste, smell, sound & touch; in other words, create synthetic images so real that you cannot distinguish it from something that was your own. In my case, the local police officers are being confused, by my integrity & my determination to expose & I have them incarcerated. Ricardo Sanchez, along with his Cuban Heritage Colleagues & FBI Associates, have made my life into a living hell. They are constantly putting me in a 1980 mariel mind frame, the most repulsive, Diabolical, Spanish mind frame I have ever come across, like these rogue NSA Cuban heritage & FBI Associates of Sanchez. Some of these rogue federal officers have a strong Cuban accent. They made the mariel mentality into their own. They love the slang way of speaking, the mariel People brought over in 1980, along with the racial mentality against black Americans & white Americans & their desire for being a autarch. One of their female colleagues came to United States in the Mariel boat-lift in 1980. I was fortunate enough not to ever meet her. But I heard the praises that Sanchez & his Colleagues gave her, as a team player. I thought we were in America, not in a third world, Banana Republic. A CIA operative that I know of, who associates with them, one of the American heritage, rogue federal officers, met me at the Mall of the America in Miami, to discuss buying a 50 to 60 thousand dollar tractor. This happened after I was released from prison. The other NSA officer, Paul Mallas, whose last name I may have misspelled, had me pick up his government 05 Land Rover last 9 VIN number 85A460462 on 10/20/07, with NSA tag from DC 942HND & decal across the street at 17225 S Dixie Hwy from the Land Rover dealership at16750 S DIXIES Hwy in South Miami FL. His phone number, at the time was #305-915-9366. I towed it across the street, to the Land Rover dealership. Since I stand up for my American brothers & sisters, I'm revealing what they are putting into the Spanish People mind's in south Florida. It's what these rogue Cuban heritage, federal officer's do. Now, on the flip side, there is a battle going on between the American rogue federal officers, out of Dade county FLA & the Cuban heritage, rogue federal officers. It was brought to my attention by Sanchez, that American rogue federal officer's were the ones committing the most atrocities against civilians & myself, when I was smuggling the drugs of Sanchez on one of the drug runs from Mc Allen Texas to Miami Florida, on i-10 in Louisiana. I was told by Sanchez, that one of the American rogue federal officer's tried to kill me, by having my tractor do a 360 on i-10, in which I spun off the highway, into the fence. I told Sanchez that they were treasonous, for their barbaric crimes committed against the people. I also told Sanchez that he & his rogue Cuban heritage federal officer's were terrorists, for committing crimes & putting hatred in the Hispanic People in south FL, against the American people, like ungrateful, racist, terrorist dogs that you & your Colleagues "ARE" Sanchez, I reminded Sanchez of the oath he took, when he & his Colleagues became US federal officers. I've lived most of my life in south Florida. But I came from a Cuban heritage background myself & never in my life, thought I wouldn't care about my heritage. I now detest Spanish music & the language itself, not the law abiding citizen of south FL. People there no longer speak English, as the first language. Spanish is the norm. You will always be addressed in Spanish, before being addressed in English. People in South Florida will tell you to learn their Spanish language & if you don't like it go back up north gringo. South Florida lacks respect for the Country that opened their doors, which is United States. Apart from culture, diversity & humility, corruption & crime is everywhere. The people from other states, that visit South Florida, will tell you that the people in South Florida are the most rude & ignorant people of all the other states. All of this is well documented in Washington DC. Now Sanchez & his Colleagues are against their own government, putting hatred in the Hispanic people mind's, in South Florida, against the American people & law-abiding civilians like myself, who will not tolerate barbaric acts & drug running, child molesters, rapes of women & men, racist murders & incarceration of innocent civilians, by federal officers of law, that were rogue from the beginning. FBI associates, three Miami police officers, were arrested on Monday 12/13/1993 & charged with protecting a drug trafficking organization, that police said distributed up to 95 kilograms of cocaine a week in Dade & Broward counties. Luis Sarmiento was one of the police officers & famously known in his department as Mr kilowatts. I taught Luis Sarmiento in 1995, to drive a tractor trailer & took him over the road with me. That said & done by the end of 1996 & the beginning 1997, Luis Sarmiento & I were discussing his situation. Luis Sarmiento told me the FBI wanted him to come back to work, but as a Metro Dade police officer & he looked at me & said Raymond I will become their puppet if I take their offer & I will have to do whatever they tell me. I was groomed by them & mislead, to traffic their drugs. I refused to run their drugs until 1998, which it was short-lived. My last drug run for them was in February 3/1999. The reason they had me arrested in corpus Christi Texas, was because I was going to expose them. They infected Luis Sarmiento with cancer & killed him, but yet gave his wife & children his police pension. Sanchez told me the American rogue federal officer's, we're the ones who killed him. It's to be seen if it was the Americans or the Cuban heritage, federal officers & also civilians, who I never met, that were killed. I know firsthand, from Sanchez, how they threatened & confused Judges & influenced jurors & other government officials & civilians, for the verdict to go their way, using SIGNALS INTELLIGENCE "ELF & EMF" Scanning Network, which uses EEG Heterodyning technology, to synchronize Al COMPUTERS with the unique brainwave print of a individual, to remotely scan their brainwaves. This is a outgrowth of the Pentagon & CIA MIND & TAMI (MKULTRA) mind control programs, using the unique brainwave print of each individual, EEG heterodyne cloning, enables computer to brain interface technology, which relies not on the implantation of a RFID Chip in the brain or body but instead uses the unique EMF brainwave print of a person In order to remotely enter their mind.The Most Powerful Entity On Earth. They Have The Innocent Guilty & To Make The Guilty Innocent, & That's Power. Because They Control The Minds Of The Masses. This technology allows them to see through your eyes & hear through your ear, & yes all your butt senses are clone as well, as their senses on to yours so they could make you do things & smell things you normally don't smell or hear or see that are not physically there, to fully control the individual which transform the individual into a puppet. This technology created by government is designed to avoid detection & blame for the offending parties, it's all about operating well outside the Constitutional rule of law, to terrorize & demoralize a target individual. They make it difficult for me to put it on paper, but I have tons of information. It's not the only direction this technology could go, "It depends on the operative" We have a group of rogue personnel, in government, that believe that they have a right to impose their will on We the People. The idea behind this is to be able to manipulate any individual without their informed consent. I don't care if it's our adversary or not, interfering with free will is something God does not do & humans have no right in doing. When you look at the people behind this technology, they are some of the darkest diabolical Souls that mankind will ever know. They have used the excuse that it's not them, it's the other federal officer that does it. It's been long enough. We need accountability, for these diabolical crimes. They are weakening the morals & integrity of we the people, by confusing & making the individual feel a sense of hopelessness & remorse for an imagined offense, against moral judgment, or penal law, to commit suicide or to harm others. There are too many of these diabolical rogue personnel government, giving physical & emotional pain to their fellow man, by creating an underlying sense of agitation, anger, hopelessness & fear. This also could be called Control effect, done with hardware, software & people using overriding electronic circuits, dealing with the flow of information, where the data gets stored, then ultimately the human operative, selects adversaries, to think & act according to their needs, after studying & monitoring the human's brain & nervous system. They have the ability to mentally & emotionally influence & confuse the individual, using sensory deception, creating synthetic images, holograms & false memories. This is how diabolical this technology is. The resolution out of the European Parliament is the most significant resolution that has ever passed on security & disarmament, in section 27 A40005/-99 section 27 on haarp, calls for international convention introducing a global ban on all development & deployment of weapons which might enable any forms of manipulation of human beings. There's a couple of ways to short-circuit the system. One is called co-option the other ones is called preemption, In Co-option, you get the leadership to go along with you, then the people will follow. Preemption is where they're not going to go along with you. Exposure destroys their credibility & then the people will abandon them. So imagine someone standing up & saying they heard this little voice in their head, as a national leader. If you are going to influence national government, the first population that you would target would be the leadership, to confuse & mislead them, to create these problems, that we, as a nation, are having, In a more sophisticated government, you can't get away with it, because everyone is doing the same kind of research, going on long enough, this is done through non lethal weapons, which in reality are the most diabolical, potentially lethal of all weapons, that man has ever created. The Most Powerful Entity On Earth. They Have The Innocent Guilty & To Make The Guilty Innocent, & That's Power. Because They Control The Minds Of The Masses. " it's all about operating well outside the Constitutional rule of law In effort to terrorize & demoralize a target individual
My Name is Rene Del Toro. The show will be over for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment