Thursday, February 23, 2012

FBI Headquarter Why aloud Atrocities

FBI Headquarters and NSA I challenge You To Prove to me that this Particular Group of  FBI & NSA Officers out-of Dade County FL who I worked Hand and Hand With, for the Soul Purpose of the Transportation of the Groups Drugs are Not Child-Molesters Murders Rapist Drug Traffickers and Smugglers Beside giving Protection to the local Kingpins,!!! Prove me Different and I will Due There Time??  Beside making Ten's of Million's of  Dollars, one of the Sanchez's will be Proven as one of the Worst Child-Molester's as a Officer of Law and the other Sanchez is one of the Leaders Who happen's to be Related To the Mother and Daughter team that works at FDC Mia FL as US-Marshall Why aloud Atrocities FBI Headquarters   

No comments:

Post a Comment